Fast, budget-friendly design and development
We’ve got a head start – and you benefit.
We have decades of experience in our field during which we have built a huge archive of know-how and technology solutions. This gives us a clear advantage over our competitors. We leverage our profound and wide-ranging knowledge and experience for each new project. This allows us to develop new customized power supply solutions fast and at a reasonable cost.
Talk to the experts
One of our strong points is our experienced and highly qualified development team. Our project managers coordinate everything and let you focus on your core business. And you will have one dedicated contact during the entire process – even on site, if required – so that we can conveniently clear up anything that comes up during the project: details, reports, schedules, etc. It goes without saying that all our project managers are power supply specialists or engineers, so they know exactly what they’re talking about.
When it comes to features, the sky is the limit:
- Redundant versions with hot swap, N+1 redundancy and active load sharing
- I2C, USB, RS232, RS485, Ethernet, CAN bus and IrDA software interfaces and signal transmission on the power line
- Various signalling equipment integrated in hardware: DC fail, Power fail, AC fail, Sys reset, VME signals, V adjust signals, External I/O (inhibit), Power OK, Frequency synchronisation signal, ASF (load share) signal, 0 to 10V control voltages
- Programmable battery charging characteristics
- Integrated battery backup for mains buffering
- Conformity to EN 50121, EN 50155 standards, compliance with all current EMC guidelines (extending to ultra-low radiated noise for requirements imposed by military aviation), compatibility with all applicable telecommunications standards and much more
- Diverse thermal and mechanical designs for special requirements regarding ventilation, shock resistance, extreme temperature ranges etc.
- UL and CSA certification are possible in addition to the CE mark
- Approved for zones with hazardous explosive atmospheres according to EU ATEX directive and international IECEx standards
Sample projects from various industries: